Saturday, September 13, 2003

So I haven't been able to get on the web for a while, but here is the story of my travel. I Flew out of Ontiaro airport with a layover in Houston to get to Missippi. Well coming into Houston we got redirectied beacuse of rain. After flying in circles for 2 hours the piloit gets on the PA and says "Well folks we're running out of fuel and need to make an emergency landing in Austin... no need to worry." Well after landing we were stuck on the ground for 2 more hours. We finally took off did a couple of circles around Houston and before we landed the piloit gets back on the PA and says "Well folks just to let you know the runway is wet and this may be a bumppy landing so be ready for anything." uh well that was scarry. After all that I missed my conecting flight and almost missed the show the next day but I bought a ticket on another airline to get me there on time. So after a few redneck states I'm now in Chicago. I hope everyone is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home