Thursday, September 11, 2003

FUCKING FUCK!!!! I just lost my post. GODDAM MUTHER... (breathes deeply)... bummer.

So it went a little something like this. I'm listening to the internet radio and there's a song on about "psycho ex-girlfriend" being sung from the perspective of the new girlfriend. "Uh, she needs help, still trying to get up on him." Funny, Sad, True.

LD has been around, kinda. He's been privately emailing me regarding things I post on my blog. I kinda wish that people would just post comments instead of privately emailing me.

Looks like we'll all be in Holcomb. Hey Art, why you no coordinate with us anymore? Only with RC people? I no feel love at this juncture! I like Adam too, but Gordo has a little something for ya as well! So I called C last night. She was sitting in the living room fondling her new cordalette and 'biners. Just clipping and unclipping things.

On a personal note I think I need to start being nicer... People have been really pissing me off lately and instead of just letting things go like I normally do I've been really confrontational. Really close to starting a fight at least 3 times in the last month. I swear I don't know what it is, like my other nut just dropped and I got a surge of testosterone. Anyway, if you happen to see me getting really worked up this fall, hit me in the throat or something to calm me down, I really don't want to get into a fight. Hopefully I'll resolve it soon, figure out why I am so edgy lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home