Monday, August 04, 2003

Yeah, looks like we all had good weekends... addendum to Jorge's report:

Jenn "pooped" in the woods and slept in a tent. I think that counts as the second sign of the apocalypse! Also, "Neph" Tim came out which was cool. He needs to play more. Kirks British woman friend liked my ass, Yea for my ass! Also, the prevalence of alcohol was severely understated. Consumed were 2 1/2 cases of beer, 2 bottles of wine (by me), and whatever bottles of liquor Christine had in her "baggy of doom." Oh, plus the bottle of tequila that Kirk was issuing us drinks from. Jorge will deny the fact that he was buzzed and was yelling at us from inside his tent. Kirk barely remembers the fact that he said "rockDIMING dot CLOM" or that he put on his pants inside out! I ran into a tree and almost poked my eye out and I fell out of my chair.

We have officially taken car camping to the next level: watching DVD's on the tailgate at night. Blair Witch was an awesome choice and Christine waking up in the night to Jenn rustling the tent, thinking it was us, and yelling "Dude, quit fucking with us!" Priceless! I pee'd on the Blair Witch, she won't be back!

The 100 Club challenge has been issued... 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home