Tuesday, November 11, 2003

REALLY MEAN (and funny) PICKUP LINES:

1) Wow, you have really gorgeous eyes. Now if only they weren't surrounded by that hideous face!

2) What's your sign? Kick me?

3) Are you a movie star? Because you seem really mentally unstable.

4) Hi, I'm new in town. Do you know where the pretty girls hang out?

5) Are you an angel? Because you look like you died a long time ago.

6) What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this, besides farting?

7) Do you know karate? Because your b.o. is really kickin'!

8) Come sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up. Most likely, it'll be your penis. You’re a drag queen, right?

9) Excuse me, I think you dropped something. Your wit, intelligence, and sense of style.

10) Are those two cantaloupes in your shirt? Because I would rather have sex with a cantaloupe than you.

11) Can I get your phone number? Can I get your phone number removed from the phone book, so that no one will ever make the mistake of calling you?

12) Sweetness is my weakness. And ugly is my enemy. Prepare to die!

13) Would you like to go out to dinner, or do you think you're fat enough already?

14) When you fell from Heaven, did it hurt? Because it looks like you got really banged up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home