Friday, November 07, 2003

We heard noise loud and thundering.
There was a man falling out of the sky.
Sometimes it feels unreal, I feel unreal.
It's just a dream, something I imagined.
At other times it's real and vivid, sharp with teeth.
An image following me around, one that's hard to escape.
I lay in bed and see a man fall out of the sky.
I wake and see a man falling from the sky.
I drive down the street and see a man falling out of the sky.
I look at my friends and I see a man falling out of the sky.
I escape into climbing but when the climb ends I see a man fall out of the sky.
I escape into her arms and lips but when we part I see a man falling out of the skies.
It's probably too much, too soon and eventually we're going to go our seperate ways.
And the only place left to be free will be up in the High Lonesome.
I see a man falling out of the skies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home