Monday, October 20, 2003

excerpt of an email from El Jefe Loco (tim) He'll be in town for a week around New Years

Dude,
I have locked myself in my office and playing MIA in clinic. I went climbing this
weekend. Up to about 80% of my best right now which is not too bad. I have learned
to appreciate the fact that we learned and tested our mettle in Josh where the
climbs will hurt you if do not know what you are doing. The ratings are stiff and
the rock makes you strong. Climbing up here is soft man.

I need a recliner in my office. I want to take a nap. I also need to go to the
bathroom but if I go outside someone might see me and tell me to help out in the
clinic? What to do? Should I perferate my bladder or deal with the pain of clinic?
Hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home