Monday, August 11, 2003

Yah yah, ist vas und gut veekend! So I go over to Kirks new place... they're sitting around playing cards like a buncha housewives! I think the pastel green carpet and floral/ivy motif on the walls are getting to him. The place is looking good though.

Had a good time at Big Bear. We F-ed with the SCMA. I don't know why I don't like them, but I know I don't. Well, actually I know why I don't like them but it really isn't important. John's ODC group was BIG. We had just finished on Gold Wall when they came up, and we pretty much bailed immediately. Just too many damned people, like being at the gym! We had a new guy out, new to us I mean. Nice guy, but damn was he slow to get on route. Like slower than Krista, and that's like "time going backwards" slow! Jenn gave some great leads too. We'll just ignore the little route finding blunder on the 5.6 that morning. Oh, and the "feet dangling in midair, kicking about" thing.

So yeah, I guess that was James Pruett that was being prickish on Saturday? By his tone, he thinks he's "special" or something. I've got no time for "pride" climbers and grade chasers anymore. Especially ones that climb in huge groups of mostly beginners. That says it all right there. That's like me talking shit at the top of the bunny slope chairlift.

OK, that's all I have to rant about for now. I laughed like a 'tard at Adams pic in the comment section. That's a seriously defective pic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home