Wednesday, August 20, 2003

CRAP!
Miss "X" is coming over Sunday and we're heading to the beach.
That means I have to clean my fricking room.........stacks of gear, webbing and ropes, a pile of smelly climbing shoes (9 pairs), guide books and climbing magazines strewn across the floor, one really dusty surfboard, 2 bookshelves overflowing with books (500+), one pile of climbing clothes, one pile of snowboarding clothes(+boots), DVD's & CD's everywhere, 2 snowboards, a cardboard box I throw knives at, fishing gear, a pile of electronics I'm "fixing" and that's just the shite I can think of off the top of my head.

Where do we keep the vacuum anyway!? Where the heck did I put that deck of "dirty" playing cards I was gonna give Kirk for his B-day?
I am DOOMED. Doomed I tell you.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home