Sunday, May 09, 2004

yeah, almost as interesting as this other blog I know..


Friday, May 07, 2004 :::

ZZZzzzzz
Whoops! Overslept this morning. I think that when I hit my snooze bar I also attempted to turn up the volume and inadvertantly turned the wrong way. Oh well, it's Friday.

::: posted by Dave at 8:50 AMComment

Tuesday, May 04, 2004 :::

Just 'nother day
I hear ya' Christine, I gotz nuttin' ta say either. Today I went to werk, I werked for 8 hours, I was really tired, but went to the base of Rubidoux anyway for a little bouldering only to find that I had left my shoes at home, Fizuk! I dunno, just feeling blah this week. Not in a bad way, just mundane/bored.

::: posted by Dave at 8:56 PMComment

Monday, May 03, 2004 :::

(Sigh)
I got nothing to talk about... Davey is having a very boring day.

::: posted by Dave at 7:21 PMComment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home