Friday, January 16, 2004

Oh yeah meant to share this but forgot
email from J-Lo

Something for you and the guys....
Hey guys....

Looking forward to seeing you guys New Years...I have not been able to climb at all. I realize being trapped inside how much
climbing and being outside means to me. I am grumpy, angry, depressed, and I am just burned out. This is all because I can not
climb. I sit in the hospital dreaming of our trips to Josh, the camp fires, cross roads, etc. Just want to share that with you guys
during this season of reflection. I really miss you guys. I fucken hate civilization. I think being in Josh this coming New Years
has been the one thing I have been looking forward to most...

Tim

Tim will be out in Redrocks at the end of the month

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home