Monday, October 06, 2003

Well as soon as we got to Hall of Horrors and said Hi to everyone Adam and Matt tried to get me on Garden Angel......well I've onsited that route and didn't like it anyway. I looked at them and said I'm gonna get on Cactus Flower. Reardon jumps up and in his Mike R kind of excitable babbling way tells me "Hey I was just gonna go do that .....allright! You're all mine..........let's go.........I'll belay you........take a couple of aliens.........have you done the route before....if you're gonna make animal noises when you climb that'd be cool! c'mon start racking up......blah blah blah......
So anyway I hung getting thru the first crux messed up the hand sequence on the 2nd crux but got the third crux clean but the slabby sequence on the fourth crux shut me down completely this time........Mike had to finish the route for me and it took him a LONG time to figure the sequence out.
Well I'm 1-3 on that route for lead......I will be back......and I will get another redpoint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home